Monday, August 6, 2012

Good News Cherries - sold

Good News Cherries :: oil on panel :: 6"x6" 
So much to tell! First, these cherries were very fun to paint on yellow!

Second, the Plein Air Event at the Portland Art Museum was a huge success by everyone's standards!

Saving the best news for last, I got a painting accepted into the 13th Annual American Impressionism Society National Juried Exhibition in November in Indianapolis IN!
AIS received 1000 entries and out of those entries, a panel of judges selected 100 paintings to be in the show November 8, 2012. I feel so fortunate to have gotten in! at the bottom of this post, I will add a photo of my painting that will be in the AIS National Juried Exhibition.

All of my paintings on Daily Paintworks are here:
Click here to see them all!

This is the painting that will be in the American Impressionist Society National Juried Exhibition, November 8, 2012, Indianapolis, IN
Oak Trees in the Columbia Gorge :: oil on basswood :: 16"h x 20"w